>> ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM now open!
Please note that the day of payment is decisive for the registration fee, not the day of registration.
Early Fee - payment till April 30, 2016
Regular Fee - payment till August 15, 2016
Onsite Fee - payment after August 15, 2016
Registration fees are cashed in Euro (€) only.
|Delegates||€ 690||€ 790||€ 890|
|Day Ticket |
(only valid one day)
|€ 345||€ 345||€ 345|
|Students1||€ 390||€ 440||€ 490|
|Accompanying Persons||€ 230||€ 280||€ 330|
1 Registrants must provide a copy of their student ID card when registering and send it to Mondial Congress & Events.
Tickets for the Banquet on August 24, 2016 can be bought separately for € 30 per ticket for delegates. Additional tickets are only on request to the Conference secretariat.
Participant/Student registration fee includes:
- Participation in the conference programme
- Programme, Book of Abstracts, and Proceedings
- Conference materials (conference bag, name badge)
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Attendance at the Meet and Greet on August 21, 2016 at the University of Vienna2
- Attendance at the Opening Ceremony on August 22, 2016 in the Festive Hall of the Hofburg2
- Attendance at the Welcome Cocktail on August 22, 2016 in the Arcade Court of the University of Vienna2
2 not applicable for day tickets on other days than the social programme themselve
Accompanying person registration fee includes:
- Attendance at the Meet and Greet on August 21, 2016 at the University of Vienna
- Attendance at the Opening Ceremony on August 22, 2016 in the Festive Hall of the Hofburg
- Attendance at the Welcome Cocktail on August 22, 2016 in the Arcade Court of the University of Vienna
- Attendance at the Banquet on August 24, 2016 at the City Hall
Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend any scientific sessions or coffee and lunch breaks.
Optional Guided Tours
Details on optional guided tours to be booked during the registration, is available here.
Details on the planned technical excursions will be available in due course. Already registered persons will be able to include them to their registration afterwards.
Terms & Conditions
Please note the WCTE 2016 Terms & Conditions.